2018 State Mission Offering
Week of Prayer: Sept 9-16, 2018
This offering is dedicated to funding new initiatives in South Florida (partnership between FBC and NAMB).
In the 2nd year of our initiative, this re-launched partnership calls for a greater Kingdom vision with:
- more engagement
- more commitment
- more involvement to reach 3 South Florida counties—Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach—where more than 1/3 of the state’s population resides.
Together, let’s help our South Florida’s Church Planters!
- #SENDSOUTHFLORIDA “Come Over . . . And Help Us”
- And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: a man of Macedonia was standing there, urging him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” Acts 16:9
Why? Because 75% of Florida’s 21 million population—15 million—do not have a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
95% of South Florida’s population is unchurched.
State Goal: $830,000
- 100 percent of the State Mission Offering will be earmarked for church planting, church revitalization and church restarting in South Florida
- No funds are allocated for promotion