All statistics are current as of our last data collection for 2017.
Giving away more Cooperative Program gifts than we keep:
- 51% to the Southern Baptist Convention Cooperative Program
- 49% to the Florida Baptist Convention Cooperative Program
Florida Baptists led the SBC in CP giving in 2017!
- $29,060,567 total CP gifts from Florida Baptist churches in 2017
- $18,002,169 total SBC portion of CP receipts
$1,360,000 more given to International Missions in 2017 from 2016!
North American Mission Board
- $6,217,248 given by Florida Baptist churches
- 5,097 missionaries, including church planters
- 280,773 baptisms in SBC
International Mission Board
- $13,428,528 given by Florida Baptist churches
- 3,551 IMB missionaries
- 3,203 unreached people groups
26,445 baptisms reported by Florida Baptist churches in 2017
- 81 professions of faith
- 3,000+ home assistance
- 575,000+ meals prepared
- 4,199 active volunteers
Hurricane Michael (current as of Nov. 6, 2018)
- 72 professions of faith
- 1,969 ministry work requests
- 693,415 meals prepared
Want to know more about what the ministries of the Florida Baptist Convention are doing in the Sunshine State?
- Disaster Relief
- Next Gen
- Comm Network