Level 4 – MONITORING
Level 3 – ALERT – FLDR notified of a disaster situation and may be asked to mobilize resources. Pray for those who may have been affected.
Level 2 – STANDBY – FLDR has been asked to respond to a Disaster situation and currently mobilizing resources.
Level 1 – ACTIVE – FLDR is currently responding to a disaster situation.
Current Situation: August 29, 2023
- Trained and credentialed DR volunteers should make contact with their regional coordinator.
- FBC DR Liaison is positioned at the State Emergency Operations Center and working to support with mission input.
- Situation will continue to be monitored through daily sit reps provided by SEOC.
- Monitoring track and probable landfall locations.
- Potential kitchen site locations have been identified and contacted for possible partnership of response needs.
- Equipment and supplies have been loaded and hooked up. Missions are being submitted for feeding and clean up and recovery.
What to do now?
We encourage you to:
- Plan now for your response to any potential disaster impacts
- Build an emergency kit for you and your family
- Determine your evacuation plan
- Make copies of important papers/insurance policies and keep them in a secure place
- Be informed. Listen and note daily weather updates (even during ‘Sunny” days)
- Make sure your DR “go box” has all your credentials and necessary items in one place