Become a Day Volunteer
The Florida Baptist Convention Disaster Relief Ministry understands that many want to volunteer after a disaster. We normally train and credential volunteers in advance. However, there’s an option for Church Groups that want to be activated quickly to assist in cleanup and recovery.
Steps to Become a Day Volunteer
- Your church contacts us for partnership
- Download PDF forms: DR Day-Volunteer Form Zip File
- Church completes DV Group Form (in zip file above) and email it to us
- We identify and notify church with site info where you’ll serve
- Onsite Command will be notified of your team’s arrival
- Church must bring completed roster form PLUS signed hold-harmless forms
- Let’s serve!
Have questions? Email us.