Sandy Rebuild Mission Opportunities on Long Island, New York and Seaside Heights, New Jersey
You can register for Seaside Heights by clicking here. Long Island registration information is listed below. Plan now to come to help both communities with your various construction skills. This is a great chance to minister to those who are still waiting for help after Superstorm Sandy.
• Teams can be Southern Baptist or other faith-based organizations
• Adult teams must be age 18 and older
• A crew chief will be assigned to each group
• Cost per person per day is $20 with $20 non-refundable deposit
• Dormitory-style housing at New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
• Breakfast and dinner provided cafeteria-style
• Bag lunches available for the work site
Contact the Sandy Rebuild office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 770-410-6075 to request your desired dates and get more information. Site will be closed for Christmas, December 19–December 27, 2014. These dates will fill up quickly. Call or email today with your desired dates!
Montana rebuild opportunities volunteers needed now
Volunteer groups are needed to help rebuild homes in Havre and the Ft. Belknap Indian Reservation until October 30, 2014. For information and/or to make reservations for this rebuild opportunity, please contact Dan Stewart by email at email@example.com, or phone 406-889-9720.
Salvation Army Food Line – On Going Basis
Contact Mitch Mooneyham at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Lake Yale Warehouse Work Day February 13, 8:30am